Asked by Nosherwan Haider Khan from China | Jun. 05, 2013 13:28
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

i want to visit Hongkong

I Am student at Chengde Medical University in China. i am Pakistani and i want to visit hongkong in summer vaccations with my step father .my step father have hongkong i need of tourist visa? how can i apply?which documents are required?what is the whole procedure for this?kindly inform me........

Answers (1)
Answered by Bert from United Kingdom | Jun. 06, 2013 03:43
Yes, you can ask your step father to apply for you directly from HK immigration department. You need to send him properly and truthfully filled out Application Form, to which one passport-size photo is attached; Valid passport with blank pages and a photocopy of the data page; Hong Kong guarantor's (your step father) address, telephone number; Copy of Chinese Resident Permit for study; Round trip air-ticket booking list, hotel reservation.
Related Questions:
im indian how apply visa in hongkong im living in saude...
Asked by mahamad from saude
| Dec. 04, 2017 21:42
I want to visit Hongkong. Which is the best time to visit Hongkong?
Asked by Mr.Sushil Kumar from India
| Mar. 02, 2011 19:48
hello, I want to visit hongkong in first week of June with my family. Will ...
Asked by satvinder from india
| Mar. 12, 2013 02:04
Hongkong visa. Im a pakistani passport holder studying in henan china.
Asked by W from China
| Jun. 01, 2018 04:35
i want to go hongkong how to have visit visa
Asked by maynard from dubai
| Apr. 13, 2012 03:30
i got visit visa for hongkong and i also want visit macau. is it possible?...
Asked by raju from Nepal
| Dec. 17, 2014 02:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)