Asked by Jason from Canada | May. 27, 2013 13:45
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

A double entry for 4 months?

Hi, so I'm going to be arriving in China on July 1st and departing October 26th. So I was thinking about doing the double entry thing. Can I apply for a 30 day visa, leave to HK for 1 day, then come back for an additional 90 days? Or what is my best option to be able to stay for 4 months?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alfred from UK | May. 28, 2013 02:55
Hi, it is better to to apply for a double entry. It is ok even if you get a single entry one. If you are visiting for tourism, a single entry tourist L can be extended twice within mainland. So, that is 90 days in total. Then, you can exit to HK and apply for a new L there.
Related Questions:
What is the totoal cost for visa application by post for 1 person?
Asked by Carl Birch from Australia
| May. 19, 2014 01:18
About validity
Asked by Lili from Indonesia
| May. 08, 2018 21:09
Can I get a year Tourist Visa
Asked by nell from Uganda
| Dec. 15, 2015 20:32
I have 2 children under 10 is it the same price of £45 per person?
Asked by sai from United Kingdom
| Dec. 01, 2013 20:40
May I know DOuble Entry Visa is valid for how many months?? thx.
Asked by Ms.Yuki from Malaysia
| Jun. 17, 2010 04:34
Greetings! I am working here in China I want to ask if I invite my wife to...
Asked by Mr.Matthew from Philippines
| Sep. 03, 2010 03:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)