Asked by Jonavele from Philippines | May. 25, 2013 20:39
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

macau-hongkong Trip

hello. i am from the philippines and planning to travel to Hong Kong with my Australian husband. we are thinking of booking a round trip ticket from Manila but when we seached the internet it is said there that Filipinos are only allowed to stay for 14 days. now my question is, if we go to Macau and come back to Hong Kong, will it reset my stay in Hong Kong for another 14 days? and also, if i book my round trip ticket for more than 14 days in Hong Kong, will i have trouble with the immigration?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jim from USA | May. 26, 2013 04:39
Yes, if you leave HK and then come back again, you can have another 14 days stay in HK.
Related Questions:
what is the nearest airport going to shenzhen.
Asked by jack from Philippines
| Apr. 22, 2013 04:47
What is the cost of a taxi from Beijing Airport (terminal 3) to The Great W...
Asked by Cátia from Portugal
| Aug. 20, 2016 22:03
If i want to go Shanghai from Beijing, from what railway stations?and how m...
Asked by Susilo from Ireland
| Sep. 29, 2014 02:30
Can you travel by high speed train from Beijing to Hong Kong?
Asked by Connie Fishbach from USA
| Dec. 09, 2014 18:54
How can I buy a ticket from Shanghai to Beijing by high speed train. How mu...
Asked by TRAN THANH TAM from Vietnam
| Dec. 14, 2014 03:20
How much the cost for a cab from beijing international airport to ariva wes...
Asked by Marv from Philippines
| May. 20, 2015 22:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)