Asked by Shoaib from Pakistan | May. 24, 2013 07:58
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Regarding L Visa (Tourism/Family Visit)

I'm Pakistani Passport holder and my wife is American Passport Holder. We both would like to visit her family (Step Brother) and are going to China for the first time. So I've four questions:
1) Name of the documents required to apply for L
2) Do we have to take appointment from embassy to submit the cases?
3) How much is the Fee for Pakistan Passport holder or USA Passport holder?
4) How soon can we get the it and what would be the period of stay?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rowan from USA | May. 25, 2013 02:01
Where are you going to apply for the L? in USA? is her step brother a Chinese? Anyway, an invitation letter is required. Appointment is not required, you can submit your application directly to the embassy. Fee for US passport holder is USD 140, and it is free of charge for Pakistan passport holders. The processing takes 4 working days, and generally with 30 days as duration of stay.
Related Questions:
what is the new policy regarding the tourist visa?? how long the stay?
Asked by Edlyn from Philippines
| Mar. 10, 2014 03:41
Sir i have a question regarding tourist visa to china ,for tourist visa is ...
Asked by Mr.gsab from Bangladesh
| Jun. 11, 2009 23:15
Is the S-visa cheaper than an L-type?
Asked by Jacqueline Sprong from Netherlands
| Feb. 10, 2016 20:51
L following expiration of working permit
Asked by Jan Mckeogh from New Zealand
| May. 16, 2013 01:25
dear sir/madam: how much the visa?
Asked by Mr.david from philippines
| Feb. 12, 2011 01:09
hello sir/madam ,i have a invitation letter from my good friend regarding L...
Asked by Mr.nbgaha from BANGLADESH
| Jun. 14, 2009 22:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)