Asked by Maria from China | May. 11, 2013 11:37
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

I would like to know if my husband can apply for the L Visa...

Hi, I'm a foreigner working here in China. I have a Temporary Residence Permit that is valid until the end of my contract at January 2014. I would like for my husband to stay with me during the second half of my contract that is, from September until January 2014. Is it possible for him to get the L type so that he can stay with me and we can go home together by the end of my contract? If not, what other ways can we do to achieve this? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Byran from Spain | May. 12, 2013 04:15
He can apply for the L type one for family visiting purpose. The validity is 3 months, 6 months and 1 year. The consulate officer will decide which one will be given to your husband. Some important documents he has to provide are: proof of relationship (such as marriage certificate), invitation letter from you, a copy of your resident permit and passport).
Related Questions:
Good day!I would like to apply for a L visa my husband is working in Shangh...
Asked by Mrs.May from Philippines
| Jul. 06, 2010 02:02
Me and my Husband (Malaysian and Indonesian)would like to travel to china w...
Asked by Ms.Angel Tan from Singapore
| Sep. 30, 2009 03:59
S1 Visa
Asked by Jas from China
| Sep. 22, 2013 22:20
My name Eva Banzo, I'm making an internship in Shanghai and I need to renew...
Asked by EVA from Spain
| Sep. 20, 2013 03:05
L Visa - 2017 - Hanoi -
Asked by Tanguy from France
| May. 14, 2017 21:30
I and currently in Thailand, and I would like to know if I can apply for an...
Asked by Ms.Kylee from Australia
| Jul. 26, 2010 22:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)