Asked by Millie | May. 10, 2013 09:18
About:China Visa Fees

Overstayed entry visa macau


My two daughters and i came to Macao to live with my husband who has his blue card. As we were waiting for our blue card to be processed I realized we overstayed in Macao by six days. I was told by a worker in immigration office I could not file for extension and that I should go to Hong Kong for a day and return the next day. He assures me that although I will have to pay fines, we will be allowed back in since this would be our "third and last entry" and that afterwards we can apply for extension. However, a different official told me that if we leave macau, we may not be allowed to re-enter for thirty days or be banned to return for a year.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jessica | May. 11, 2013 03:40
Hi, at least you should pay fines for overstaying and exit. It also depends on which officer you will meet when you handle this. Good luck.
Related Questions:
hi, im Yael I have overstayed in macau at 6 months, what will the proble...
Asked by Mr.yael from philippines
| Mar. 24, 2011 05:02
if i overstayed in macau for 7 days how many years banned?
Asked by lyn from macau
| Aug. 26, 2016 21:22
3 days overstayed but still valid visa
Asked by Dave from Canada
| May. 02, 2014 01:57
can i still enter macau again
Asked by tita from philippines
| Sep. 17, 2012 04:47
Nationals of Mozambique need entry visa into Macau ?
Asked by Eduardo Duarte from Mozambique
| Nov. 03, 2013 02:21
I am Indian National traveling to HK for a holiday trip & thinking of one n...
Asked by SB from India
| Oct. 07, 2015 22:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)