Asked by Sue from USA | May. 01, 2013 14:41
About:China Tourist Visa

Tourist vs Business visa advice

I am studying abroad in Italy prior to Shanghai. My program is supposed to do a Business F, but I will not have the invitation letter before I leave the US. What would be the best way for me to apply for a tourist L, and then change over once I am in China? How hard is it to get a 60 day tourist L? Is it possible to get it as an American citizen in Italy?

Answers (1)
Answered by Owen | May. 03, 2013 03:28
Permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year in Italy is required if you want to apply there. If you do not have invitation letter, you can apply for a tourist L instead. 60 days L is possible, and you can extended it over there even if you were issued one with 30 days.
Related Questions:
What is the fee required for a 12 Month TOURIST VISA vs Single entry TRAN...
Asked by A, HAI` from USA
| Feb. 17, 2012 02:15
What is VS visa? For what classification stands for?
Asked by Arega from Ethiopia
| Feb. 11, 2015 19:38
Visa application question. How much is one day processing?
Asked by Ben Ong from United States
| Sep. 11, 2018 19:51
i am a Malaysian tourist currently in Bangkok. I need to travel to China fo...
Asked by Mr.Jacky from Malaysia
| Nov. 28, 2009 01:52
my daughter is a medical student in Sunyat Sen in china.
Asked by Nilmini from Srilankan
| May. 30, 2017 22:57
Honduran citizen are required to get visa prior visit to Hong Kong?
Asked by Dane from Honduras
| Jun. 14, 2013 01:08
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)