Asked by Vee from United Kingdom | May. 01, 2013 12:07
About:Chinese Embassy in U.K.

Can I apply for a tourist visa without booking return flights?

I am moving to China in July as I will study my master degree for 2 years beginning in September. However, I am initially only travelling for 2 months during July and August before I extend my L and change it to a student X. I am moving for a couple of years, I have only booked a one-way ticket. Is it possible to apply for a tourist L for the first 2 months without return flights and then change it when I am there?

Answers (1)
Answered by Blake | May. 03, 2013 03:22
No, you should apply for a student X directly now. If you want to travel for 2 months before study, it is ok if you enter earlier but within its validity.
Related Questions:
There are no booking times left for tomorrow, can I still apply in person w...
Asked by David from Australia
| Apr. 14, 2015 22:55
Can I enter China without pre booking hotels or travel details , on a 30 d...
Asked by Dave from Australia
| Feb. 04, 2012 02:16
L to Z Visa - Return Flight Booking Record Requirement
Asked by Moira from Ireland
| Oct. 18, 2013 02:15
Hi, I was wondering, Do I need a two way ticket if I apply for a tourist...
Asked by Mr.Vandelanotte from Belgium
| Aug. 01, 2009 00:58
Hi, my visit is 16Nov -23Nov 13 but only have round ticket. Can i apply vi...
Asked by Juliet Lim from Malaysia
| Oct. 17, 2013 03:40
Can or not apply china visa without mention return date. Still not confirm ...
Asked by Hafiz from Malaysia
| Aug. 31, 2014 22:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)