Asked by Geoff from NewZealand | Apr. 23, 2013 04:15
About:China Tour Guide

Tour and assistance guide

When I travel to China via Shanghai, Can I hire a guide to show me around the city meeting me at the international airport, travel by Maglev then a short tour of the city and then be taken to the south railway station, help to purchase a ticket to travel by train to Hengyang city. Would this be arranged by the travel agent in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by JK from United Kingdom | Apr. 23, 2013 04:34
When I was in Shanghai for the solo travel, I hired a tour guide from TravelChinaGuide in advance. They picked me up, take me to travel around and see me off. And I asked them to arrange a minivan for my trip.
Here is their contact:|tours
Try to consult and wish you luck!
Related Questions:
How long does the bus take from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou Valley?
Asked by Trisha from USA
| Oct. 20, 2013 02:39
we travel from Islamabad to beijing by air and beijing to shenyang by rail ...
Asked by pervaiz from Pakistan
| May. 30, 2015 22:24
I will go to shanghai from 15th to 18th April 2016.. what types of clothes ...
Asked by Waqar Malik from Pakistan
| Mar. 14, 2016 04:53
Hi, could anyone please help on how to go to KITEC STAR HALL, Kowloon Bay, ...
| Jun. 12, 2013 21:37
I want to take out the prints of my documents and the tickets at terminal 2...
Asked by Nouman from Pakistan
| Jul. 14, 2014 01:20
I will stay at Bell Hotel Xian. Is it easy for me to get Huashan by public ...
Asked by Siti from Malaysia
| Nov. 15, 2016 03:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)