Asked by Jan McKeogh from New Zealand | Apr. 15, 2013 22:36
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Extension of L when transfreed from Z (update)

I am just checking to make sure there have not been any updates to what you have already advised me. We (my husband and I ) are on Z now which will expire on the 30th June 2013. Our place of employment will have our Z extended for 30 days which brings us until 30th July.We will then apply for L which is good for 30 days, or 30th August . If we wish to stay in Shanghai longer, then as I understand it we must travel outside of China to apply for a new L, that an extension of the L is not possible within Shanghai if you have come off a Z visa, then an L. Can you confirm that this is still correct please. I am on a New Zealand passport, and my husband is on an Irish one. Many thanks, Jan Mckeogh

Answers (1)
Answered by Jeff from China | Apr. 16, 2013 03:41
Yes, this information is correct.
Related Questions:
Philippines are not being given extensions for tourist right?
Asked by aly from Philippines
| Aug. 08, 2016 04:06
Overstay 1 day and can not do another Tourist Visa in Hong Kong
Asked by Phil from France
| Jul. 19, 2018 19:00
Applying for L visa in Hong Kong
Asked by nicholas from Australia
| Apr. 02, 2014 02:40
Can i change the tourism visa to work Z from inside china
Asked by Bishoy ibrahim from Egypt
| Nov. 04, 2018 22:51
L Visa Exntension
Asked by Joseph from Malaysia
| Aug. 29, 2013 01:35
Hi. Is it fairly easy to apply for L visa extension when I get to China?
Asked by Ms.Sam
| Nov. 19, 2010 03:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)