Asked by KC TAN from Malaysia | Apr. 05, 2013 00:36
About:China Visa

I'm 62 & my husband is 65 year old Malaysian. Can we apply for multiple entry to China?

We are independent travellers who like to visit most part of China. We have visited Guilin, Hangzhou, Tibet, Chengdu & Beijing before. This time around we like to see more & need more time. So we would like to apply for multiple entry and use it to travel to far & wide including Inner Mongolia, Silk Road, Xinjiang & the rest. Thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Tim from Malaysia | Apr. 05, 2013 22:24
If you have at least two entry records to China before, you might be granted with multiple L type for your visit to China. And you need to provide round trip air tickets and hotel reservation in China when you submit your application.
Related Questions:
hi i want to visit hongkong.. and im currently lived here in malaysia becau...
Asked by Mrs.tan from philippines
| Jun. 01, 2010 03:40
I am 71 years and my wife 66 years old. Can we apply for 2 years multiple e...
Asked by Chan Leck from Malaysia
| Mar. 31, 2013 04:27
Multiple entry visa for husband and daughter
Asked by Simon Looi from Malaysia
| Nov. 16, 2013 02:35
hi there!! im a malaysian citizen wiv single entry visa to china. can i go ...
Asked by Ms.jeanne from malaysia
| Feb. 23, 2010 02:25
Me and my Husband (Malaysian and Indonesian)would like to travel to china w...
Asked by Ms.Angel Tan from Singapore
| Sep. 30, 2009 03:59
Hi, Im shelvy, Im Indonesian passport. Im traveling with my husband and our...
Asked by Mrs.shelvy from indonesia
| May. 21, 2010 21:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)