Asked by bswa from India | Apr. 03, 2013 19:42
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I am an Indian citizen wanting to visit HK for tourism

I have 2 questions
- I am an Indian citizen wanting to visit HK for tourism purposes and then fly out to Melbourne for further tour
1. Do I need visa. I plan to stay for 3 days to do some local sight seeing
2. When I exit and want to board flight to Australia, do I have any issues with label-less electronic visa issued by Aus.. I see that there are some restrictions on it when one travels from Mainland China to HK and breaks journey in HK.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ray from USA | Apr. 05, 2013 03:44
Question 1. Indian passport holders can stay in HK for 14 days at most without visa.
Question 2. You'd better confirm this with the Australian Consulate-General in HK.
Tel: +852 2827 8881 +852 2585 4139(9:00am - 11:00am & 1:30pm - 3:30pm
Monday to Friday)
Related Questions:
visa information for indian citizen , anita verma , delhi, india
Asked by nishant from India
| Jul. 25, 2016 02:59
I am a US Citizen wanting to visit CHINA, can i apply for a VISA online?
Asked by Kang
| May. 20, 2012 20:52
Visa requirements for Tourism and Commercial purpose
Asked by Ashok Nandu from India
| Oct. 19, 2012 03:49
Do saudi citizens require visa to visit HK for tourism 10 days ?
Asked by Ali from Saudi Arabia
| May. 30, 2012 02:57
visa for each cities?
Asked by evangeline from Canada
| Sep. 20, 2015 21:27
I am a US Citizen living in Thailand and wanting to visit China in April, i...
Asked by from usa
| Feb. 09, 2010 03:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)