Asked by Nadia Fischer from USA | Feb. 25, 2013 12:20
About:Adopt Chinese Children

orphan or abandoned Chinese baby girl

I would like to adopt an orphan or abandoned Chinese baby girl. I would like a baby of age as young as possible,
because, I would like to breast feed it by myself. Can you help me find the specific infos of how to proceed and
what is the minimum income etc. ? I am Swiss, have American Green card through extraordinary ability. I was living in China for 3 years and know Mandarin pretty well (MA in East Asian Research)

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms. Black from USA | Feb. 26, 2013 00:28
According to Chinese laws, single woman are not permitted to adopt a child.
If you have got married, I think you can refer to the passage above to prepare your documents. Then you should make a applyment to the adopation organization and they will help you.
Related Questions:
which year we have a baby? my date of birth is 25-01-1988. my husbands birt...
Asked by justine from India
| Mar. 05, 2013 21:39
My husband and I would like to conceive a girl. My DOB 11.24.87 what month...
Asked by Myra
| Sep. 22, 2013 02:01
Hi I'm femalehorse my bday is june 4, 1978 & my husband's bady is april 20,...
Asked by femalehorse from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2014 02:34
asiya sultana pregnant. what would be the baby girl or boy? Her date of bir...
Asked by asiya sultana from India
| Feb. 10, 2015 21:52
im jane rufe Sarong from Philippines and i was born on August 25,1990
Asked by jane rufe Sarong from Philippines
| Feb. 11, 2015 21:40
i was born june 1990, which are the best months to conceive a baby girl in ...
Asked by melinda from USA
| Apr. 09, 2015 04:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)