Asked by natasha from Canada | Feb. 20, 2013 07:19
About:Chinese Embassy in Canada

Living out of Canada.. where to apply for chinese Visa?

Hi, I am currently living in South Korea and have a ARC card here. I hold a Canadian passport. I am just wondering how much a Visa for a Canadian costs? Also, How long does it take to process.. i am thinking of booking a flight to Beijing for next Friday. One more thing, where do I apply for it? Can i do it online?

Thank you!

Answers (1)
Answered by Arthur | Feb. 21, 2013 00:39
Hi, fee is won 35,000 for a single entry. It takes 4 working days for processing. You can also use expedited service so that visa can be ready on the same day or the 2nd working day.
From September 1st 2007, all applications should be submitted through travel agencies designated by the Consular Section of the Chinese Embassy/consulate in your place. So, please contact any of them for application. It can not be done online.
Related Questions:
mexican passport holder living in Canada needs a visa single entry for Chin...
Asked by karen from Canada
| Aug. 10, 2012 03:36
I am living in Vancouver BC Canada, where can I submit visa application?
Asked by Johnny Wu from Canada
| Dec. 03, 2015 02:00
Where do I apply for a Chinese visa when living on Guam?
Asked by Catherine from USA
| Mar. 20, 2013 01:26
I'm a citizen of Bermuda living in Bermuda. Where should I apply for Chines...
Asked by Monica from Bermuda
| Mar. 01, 2014 00:35
I am a UK citizen living in the Netherlands. Where can I apply for a Chines...
Asked by Lewis from Netherlands
| Feb. 10, 2015 03:34
Where is nearest consulate to apply for Visa for someone living in RI, USA?...
Asked by Sandra Mack from USA
| Feb. 29, 2012 02:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)