Asked by John Miller from Australia | Feb. 18, 2013 17:36
About:China Embassy in Australia

I am an Australian Citizen, and would like to live in China:

Good Morning,
My name is John Miller and I am a Australian citizen over the age of seventy years and retired:
I am in receipt of two pensions, with a total income of Seven Hundred Dollars every two weeks; [$700AUD]
I have a Chinese Friend who would like me to live at her home:
I most respectfully request if you would advise me if I would qualify for a Two Year Resident Permit? Thank You,
I Remain your sincerely,
John 19/02/2013

Answers (1)
Answered by Paul | Feb. 19, 2013 19:48
Hi, you can only start with a tourist visa if you do not have family or relative in China. One year multiple entry tourist L is the best option for you, you can have a try to apply it with the invitation letter from your friend.
Related Questions:
what is the close address I can apply for visa for China? thanks
Asked by Serwan Alqassab from Iraq
| Apr. 05, 2015 22:36
I'm Australian citizen would like to know if I can live in China for long t...
Asked by brahim hani from Australia
| Jun. 18, 2015 04:25
Hi I am an Australian citizen and a British passport holder. I am currently...
Asked by Mr.Weightman from Australia
| Aug. 24, 2009 21:33
Can I apply for multiple entry visa
Asked by Joanne Cool from sudan
| May. 02, 2012 01:40
Do I need a visa to enter? Thanks
Asked by CARMENCITA NOTAR from Australia
| May. 21, 2015 02:52
I am an Australian Citizen and would like to revisit China and purchase a u...
Asked by Mr.Shadoan from Australia
| Aug. 20, 2010 20:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)