Asked by andy from USA | Feb. 14, 2013 22:10
About:China Visa

Supplementary Visa Application Form 2011B — Section D

The first question of section D asks "Duration of your stay in this country or territory" when referring to the country your applying in when different from your country of nationality

Does this mean how long I have been in this country or territory, or how long I intend to stay in this country or territory?

I am a UK citizen but have just moved to the US and am living/working here on a US work visa. am planning on submitting my application in washington DC as I live in maryland.

some websites also say I need to submit a copy of my travel itinerary; however this is not listed as a requirement on the embassy website nor have I ever previously needed to submit them when applying for chinese visas from the london embassy when I used to live there

thanks for the help


Answers (1)
Answered by Randy | Feb. 18, 2013 03:58
It means how long you plan to stay in US, including the previous months you work there on the work visa. Prepare a selp written travel itinerary if you travel individually. But for tourist visa, return ticket and hotel reseration are required.
Related Questions:
Do I need to file a Supplementary Visa Application Form?
Asked by Tina from USA
| Jun. 21, 2012 21:26
How to apply for a visa to visit China & Hong Kong if you have dual citizen...
Asked by Guest from Northern Ireland
| Jul. 04, 2013 01:23
Applying for a China tourist visa as an American living in India
Asked by Cynthia from India
| May. 05, 2012 03:55
Attending a conference in Hong Kong, What about the sponsor?
Asked by Muhyiddine from Lebanon
| Jul. 18, 2013 02:39
Question on d.3 ?
Asked by lisa from New Zealand
| Nov. 08, 2012 01:46
Do I need to fill visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B to apply for a ...
Asked by CARLOS GARAY from Australia
| Sep. 02, 2011 02:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)