Asked by Miss Sandra from Canada | Jan. 28, 2013 13:22
About:Hong Kong Travel

Getting to Zhangjiajie or Changsha from Hong Kong

We want to take a 5-7 day tour of Zhangjiajie and Tianmenshan and Fenghuang town (all 3 places is important). We want to fly to Changsha or Zhangjiajie from HK to begin the tour. There are no direct flights to these cities from HK, so we have to go Guangzhou or Shenzhen to start. Which one is better to fly from? Also, I need the name of good, reliable tour companies offering this tour from either Changsha or Zhangjiajie, please.

Answers (1)
Answered by Kinada | Jan. 28, 2013 19:51
Hi, I recommend Guangzhou, where you can not only take the flight to Changsha, also to Zhangjiajie.

As for your tour, I suggest you turn to TravelChinaGuide, a trustworthy and very good travel company, which can arrange your trip from Changsha or Zhangjiajie to the destinations.
Here is their email address:|tours
May help!
Related Questions:
What's the quickest and cheapest option of getting from Shenzhen to Hong Ko...
Asked by David brown from United Kingdom
| Apr. 19, 2015 01:44
How to go to Dongguan Shijie from Hong Kong?
Asked by Francis from Singap
| Mar. 24, 2015 01:17
What is the fastest way from Hong Kong to Dongguan?
Asked by Beth from Singapore
| Jun. 01, 2015 22:18
How to Hong Kong Chungking Mansion from Macau?
Asked by jb from Philippines
| Jul. 31, 2015 03:01
can we get a direct bus from hong kong airport to foshan around 9-10am?
Asked by jain from India
| May. 31, 2017 03:30
Is there direct bus service to Dongguan from Hong Kong?
Asked by Mr.Wei from Hong Kong
| Apr. 12, 2010 21:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)