Asked by S.R. Nivethitha from India | Jan. 23, 2013 22:35
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Chinese visa Category change from L to F Type for Indian Passport.

Hi, i had chinese L type, but we requested F Category " Business F " ( I am not worked at India. So i cant provide any local company sponsor letter. But i had submitted Letter of Invitation Duly Authorized Unit from Chinese company ). So grated only L Category. Is it possible to change " L " category to " F " category at Guangzhou, china. Because i get only single entry and 30 Days maximum can stay. I came to china. If possible, what are the documents i need to submit at Guangzhou Office and where it is? Please advice me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Simon | Jan. 24, 2013 03:22
Hi, your current L is ok for entry, you can apply L extension or conversion to F when you are in China. Your passport, the visa extension or visa change application form and a certificate justifying the reason for the visa extension or change are required.

Entry and Exit Administration Office of the Guangzhou Public Security Bureau
Address: 6/F, No. 155, South Jiefang Road
Inquiries: 96110110
Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I am an indian national from New Delhi. I had gone to Guangzhou ...
Asked by Mr.Rahul from India
| May. 20, 2009 02:06
requirements for chinese working visa. indian passport holder.
Asked by shanmukh from India
| Dec. 19, 2015 00:06
Chiness Tourist Visa
Asked by Wibonbou from Indiawi
| Aug. 01, 2016 21:12
Wrong (Z) category, looking for an option to change it to F-type
Asked by Guest2016 from Belgium
| Oct. 20, 2016 22:44
L visa and f type- so you need an f type if you already have a L type permi...
Asked by Magz from Britain
| May. 25, 2016 20:23
Is it possible to change L visa to F type
Asked by Sar from Malaysia
| Jun. 07, 2017 04:43
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)