Asked by L from Canada | Jan. 18, 2013 15:46
About:China Embassy in Canada

bc resident applying for chinese L visa in toronto. also same day?

Im currently a bc resident (ontario birth certificate) now visiting ontario, i am flying to china out of ontario and am hoping to get a visa in toronto. is there any additional requirements for me to do this? also i am staying far from the city, is there any way to get one the same day in the city? or can i mail in my application? im hoping to fly very soon - in 19 days, what are your recommendations? i am staying with my siblings living in china, do i need a invite letter from them, as i do not have hotel reservations? or is my flight details (with return trip) and their home address enough information.

Answers (1)
Answered by Thomas | Jan. 19, 2013 01:31
You need to apply from Chinese consulate in Toronto if you are resident of Ontario. If you hold passport other than Canadian, residence permit is required if you have any. Invitation letter from your siblings is required if you will stay with them. For processing, you can request urgent service.
Related Questions:
Hi... the china visa website says if I live in BC I should apply at the Van...
Asked by Mr.Tim from Canada
| Jan. 02, 2011 01:38
I am from Romania and I want to apply for Visa in Budapest.
Asked by Matei from Romania
| Feb. 23, 2017 21:43
L visa extension accommodation booking
Asked by nicole from USA
| Sep. 24, 2014 20:59
Hi, I have just arrive from China Guangzhou I went there for a tourist L ty...
Asked by Cristy from Philippines
| Jul. 17, 2017 01:53
Any way to get a visa in same day?
Asked by Bela from Canada
| Aug. 26, 2016 02:34
i have an L visa,my husband would be applying for L visa in how many days i...
Asked by Mrs.disha from india
| Mar. 22, 2011 04:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)