Asked by Carl Sharp from USA | Jan. 16, 2013 01:48
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Visa for baby daughter...

My wife (native born Chinese, naturalized US Citizen) and I have US passports with Chinese residence permits for foreigners. While in China, my wife had a baby daughter who will be getting a US passport from the US consulate in Shanghai. Since my wife has family working in Singapore, she wants to visit next summer. Will my baby daughter be able to get a visa for China from the Embassy in Singapore, or will we need to travel back to the US or Hong Kong to get her visa?

Answers (1)
Answered by Cary | Jan. 16, 2013 03:36
Hi, according to Exit-Entry Bureau of Shanghai PSB, you or your wife should bring the child’s birth certificate, passport as well as parents’s ID, your valid visa and certificates to the local Exit-Entry Administration for registration, and apply there for relevant visa.
Related Questions:
my daughter, a US citizen, is working in china. she is going to have a bab...
Asked by Mr.Bill Clayton from Mars
| Mar. 10, 2011 04:04
rumee from sri lanka, i was born in 1980 march 04th. i want a baby boy in 2...
Asked by rumee from sri lanka
| Jan. 24, 2015 03:05
Can my baby daughter leave China OK, or do I need a special Exit Permit?
Asked by Paul from United Kingdom
| Aug. 27, 2012 03:19
I am planning to visit China for one week with my friend (an Indonesian cit...
Asked by Mr.Michael from Ireland
| Sep. 24, 2010 01:33
Hi, we are going to China in September with our baby daughter who will be 1...
Asked by Mrs.Chen from Canada
| Jul. 30, 2010 01:34
New Visa Rule about getting a letter from relatives in China??
Asked by Xiao Li from USA
| Jun. 24, 2014 04:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)