Asked by gerie from Philippines | Jan. 14, 2013 23:45
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

go back to china, but now with the family

Hi, I wanted to go back to china for a week vacation and bring my family. wanted to show them
China, where I roam around and where i went to tourist stopsafter competing last 2006 in Shenzhen. I wanted to renew my visa and is it easy for me,? and since I wanted to bring half of my family I was wondering if its okay? i mean is it difficult to bring them there. but we are Chinese also its' just that we weren't born in china back then.

Answers (1)
Answered by Oliver | Jan. 15, 2013 00:12
Hi, your visa can not be renewed, what you have to do is to apply for a new one for tourism. If you want to bring your family to China as well, separate visas for them are required. It is possible for you all to be issued visa if all requirements are well provided.
Related Questions:
One way air ticket for my family with China dependent visas
Asked by Cyril from Philippines
| Feb. 01, 2013 01:31
Can i exit from china without applying for resident permit ??
Asked by Bilal from Pakistan
| Sep. 08, 2017 01:10
visa to china shenzhen
Asked by Dalal from Nigeria
| Nov. 23, 2011 22:21
China visit visa from malaysia for pakistani passport holders
Asked by Abdul sami from Pakistan
| May. 03, 2016 21:43
iam in china now 4 yerar now without visa?now i how go back to srilanka?
Asked by Mr.channa from srilanka
| Mar. 03, 2009 20:28
Can he go to hongkong as a tourist again? he overstayed in mainland china.
Asked by Ana from India
| May. 13, 2012 23:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)