Asked by Petra from Austria | Jan. 08, 2013 02:12
About:China Business Visa

Apply for a new F Visa in Hong Kong

I currently have a single-entry F, issued in Austria, valid for 6 month do to my internship here. I want to extend my internship for another few week but my F expires in 3 weeks.
It is not possible to extend it in China.
Can I get a new F with double (or single) entry for 3 month in Hong Kong?
A friend told me that since 2013 it is not possible to get one for China in Hong Kong any more.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.SARAHXING2012 from China | Jan. 09, 2013 00:51
You had better apply for a new L\Z visa,it depends on how long you need stay in China.F visa extension is available,but the PSB check a lot.
Related Questions:
I am a Canadian citizen in Shanghai on an F Visa. My passport was stolen an...
Asked by Ms.Joanna from Canada
| Sep. 11, 2009 20:53
Can I appy for a new visa within China or must I leave and apply somewhere ...
Asked by ron from usa
| Sep. 14, 2012 04:17
I heard there's a Chinese Consulate in Hong Kong , can I apply/extend my Ch...
Asked by Lisa Lang from USA
| Sep. 28, 2011 04:12
I have an F type of visa with a single entry. I want to extend my visa in H...
Asked by Ms.Maria from Romania
| Sep. 04, 2010 03:53
Multiple Entry F Visa
Asked by Melvin from Indonesia
| Jun. 03, 2018 22:47
How can I get back if I have a single entry F?
Asked by John from US Citizen
| Nov. 08, 2012 02:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)