Asked by Jennifer from USA | Jan. 07, 2013 13:46
About:China Visa Application in USA

I am moving to Hong Kong next month from Chicago. I'd like a multiple entry tourist visa.

I do not have a trip scheduled yet, but I know I will have several once I get in the region. My husband's job is sending us to Hong Kong on a 9 month work visa. Should I apply here in Chicago, or once I get to Hong Kong and have a trip to China scheduled? Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Adelle | Jan. 08, 2013 01:58
A multiple tourist L valid for 1 year is the best for you and it can be applied in Chicago before leaving. But it is dofficult to get if you are visiting China for the first time. Anyway, if you will stay in HK for 9 months, you can appy China visa in HK before travel to mainland.
Related Questions:
Hi... I am American who has been living in Bangkok - I currently am on a 3...
Asked by Ms.Tara from USA
| Jun. 15, 2010 02:48
Getting a 12 month multiple entry visa in Hong Kong
Asked by Nabil Hudda from United Kingdom
| Aug. 27, 2015 03:17
Multiple entries to Hong Kong from Japan
Asked by Kimberleigh from USA
| Sep. 16, 2014 21:10
getting a second tourist visa
Asked by paul from Ireland
| Sep. 19, 2016 22:54
Hi there, I'm holding a Vietnamese passport and a Hong Kong ID card. I hav...
Asked by Ms.Tran from Vietnam
| Jul. 26, 2010 01:20
Hi, I have a Zimbabwean passport and am planning a trip to China next mont...
Asked by Ms.Louise from Botswana
| Aug. 25, 2010 22:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)