Asked by Antonio from Italy | Dec. 24, 2012 19:38
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

Chinese Visa in Seoul for an italian turist !

Hi ! Im an italian turist, i ll go first to Seoul, then ill like to go to China, since where i live in Italy there is no chinese embassy, would be easier for me to get the chinese visa while im staying in Seoul ! Is that possible ? I dont have korean alien identity card, ill just go for turism for one week !
P.S. I have been to China 6 times already so i dont know, if it can help but i still have all the old ones on my passport !
Thank you !

Answers (1)
Answered by Jason | Dec. 25, 2012 02:31
It is impossible for you to get a visa in Seoul if you have no ARC valid for more than 6 months. You need to apply in advance in Italy. It will be fine, because a single entry visa is valid for 3 months from issue date.
Related Questions:
I'm an Italian citizen currently in Vietnam, can I apply for a turist visa ...
Asked by Chiara from Italy
| Mar. 12, 2018 03:55
Italian person living in Taiwan
Asked by Fabio Fasolo from Italy
| Apr. 02, 2018 20:32
I am from brasil and my chinese turist visa will expire next week. Its easy...
Asked by Mrs.Maria from Brasil
| Aug. 07, 2009 02:31
Can I ask for it when i'll be in Seoul?
Asked by andrea locatelli from Italy
| Jul. 18, 2014 22:28
I'm an Afghan Citizen would like to come to macau for 7 days can I get arri...
Asked by Mohammad Nader from Afghanistan
| Nov. 09, 2012 02:36
Can I fly from Shenzhen directly to Seoul if I get a China visa in Hong Kon...
Asked by Claudio from France
| Sep. 06, 2011 21:12
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)