Asked by Paul from Australia | Dec. 05, 2012 04:34
About:China Embassy in Australia

Shenzhen 5 Day Visa

I am an Australian born citizen and will be traveling to Hong Kong for 7 days. During this time I will be going to Shenzhen for 2 days (Accommodation already paid). I intend to get a 5 day visa at the border. My wife and son who will be traveling with me are Philippine born but hold Australian citizenship and Australian passports. I have read stories where people are refused entry due to their place of birth, regardless if they hold an accepted countries passport?? I am concerned that my wife and son may not be allowed entry??

Answers (1)
Answered by Cody | Dec. 06, 2012 00:39
Hi Paul, the VOA at Shenzhen Luohu border is changing all the time. I have to say that the immigration officers may decide case by case based on their judgement. But you are travelling in family with Australian passport and hotel reservation, this may not be a problem.
Related Questions:
Is Malaysian passport eligible for Shenzhen 5 day visa on arrival?
Asked by James from Malaysia
| Mar. 01, 2016 01:31
Can I travel to Hunan with a 5 day visa from Shenzhen?
Asked by James from Ireland
| Sep. 07, 2017 20:53
Shenzhen visa on arrival. would i be able to depart shenzhen via Shenzhen a...
Asked by Dian
| Aug. 08, 2011 03:55
do Shenzhen ports (such as Shekou/Luo hu etc) give other types such as 1-mo...
Asked by Jan from Netherlands
| Jan. 07, 2015 21:29
If I get a Shenzhen 5 day visa can I travel in and out of Shenzhen more tha...
Asked by Ms.Annmarie from Garrett
| Jan. 08, 2011 02:39
Hello.. Plan to get ferry to Shenzhen from Macau tomorrow. Have a Portugues...
Asked by RJ from Portugal
| Mar. 16, 2014 03:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)