Asked by Wing Lieng from China | Dec. 03, 2012 04:08
About:Embassy & Consulates of Thailand in China

Visa information for a Chinese to Thailand

To whom it may concern:
I am a U.S. national and my wife is Chinese national with U.S. permanent green card. We are currently live in China and wanted to travel to ThaiLand for Christmas holidays. With U.S. Passort I understood that I do not need a visa to travel. How about my wife? Does she needs one? If she required? Would it okay to get it in Thailand airport when she arrived? Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Fiona from China | Dec. 04, 2012 00:14
Your wife needs to apply for a Thai visa in advance from Thailand embassy or consulate in China. It can not be got upon arrival. She may not be allowed to exit China if she has no Thai visa on her passport.
Related Questions:
colombian can apply for a chinese visa in thailand?
Asked by johanna from Colombia
| Sep. 22, 2013 01:19
Please am a Ghanaian in Thailand for tour can I get a Chinese tourist visa ...
Asked by Michael from Ghana
| May. 21, 2017 21:37
Hi. I received my Z work visa for China and will be moving to Guangzhou in ...
Asked by Carolyn from Canada
| May. 22, 2014 22:38
Congolese in cambodia as a tourist
Asked by Sorus from Cambodia
| Aug. 08, 2016 21:25
Hello thanks for the information, i also want to know if i need thailand ...
Asked by Mr.David from Ghana
| Oct. 22, 2009 02:28
Employee is Indonesian working in Thailand. Can I get a business visa in T...
Asked by A Mannan
| Dec. 07, 2012 00:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)