Asked by Madison | Nov. 28, 2012 00:02
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Canadian Individual applying for a double entry tourist visa

Is it possible for me to apply for a tourist visa as an individual at the consulate or do I need to go through an agency? I am living in Korea for the year and have more than six months left on my ARC. However I want to travel in April/May when I will only have a few months left. Is this ok? When is the best time to apply for the visa? Sorry for all the questions, thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by hayden | Nov. 28, 2012 01:37
You need to apply through a travel agency. A double entry china visa is valid for 6 months, so you can try to apply earlier in Dec. or Jan. or later when your ARC is valid for at least 6 months.
Related Questions:
I am applying for a double entry tourist visa and one of my stays is for 39...
Asked by Carole Dornauer from Austria
| Nov. 28, 2017 20:30
How do I apply for a double entry tourist visa?
Asked by de from uk
| Feb. 20, 2012 01:45
tourist visa fee for an indian for single entry and double entry?
Asked by vijay from India
| Oct. 12, 2013 03:04
Tourist Visa for my life partner
Asked by Lielies from South Africa
| Jun. 21, 2018 21:48
Can an individual stay in China for 6 months with a tourist visa?
Asked by Lukas from Philippines
| Aug. 24, 2016 04:15
i am applying for a double entry visa. how long is the maximum duration of ...
Asked by bella from Philippines
| Sep. 13, 2011 21:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)