Asked by Ms.SHARPS | Nov. 24, 2012 02:05
About:China Visa Application Procedure and Fee

applying for multiple entry visa

I visited China for the first time in July on a single entry visa and again I will be going in January on a single entry. I asked about a double entry and was told by reception, no not unless i am Chinese or for business reasons. I would like to apply for a double entry or multiple entry so I can see my girlfriend more often. We plan to marry next year. How can I be accepted for a double entry or multiple entry? It doesn't matter if it is 6 or 12 months.
How long must you wait from visiting China once before you can apply again to visit?
How can i have 60 days rather 30 days?
If anyone manages to help me..........thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Nov. 24, 2012 03:18
It is ok if you have already got a single entry, you can try to apply for an extension when you are in China. As I know, you can apply for a double entry visa next time since you have been issued two visas before. If you get married in China, then you are able to apply for family visit visa valid for one year.
Related Questions:
Is there an age limitation for US citizens applying for multiple entry tour...
Asked by Willi Hans Ramm from Taiwan/USA
| Jun. 28, 2013 03:10
X2 Visa request for multiple entry
Asked by Locatelli from Italy
| May. 30, 2018 20:38
I need to attend Canton Fair in Guangzou. I may visit couple of times later...
Asked by Raviteja Challa from India
| Oct. 06, 2013 04:07
Hello! Which documents are needed for applying for business visa. Can I app...
Asked by Ms.Musna
| Sep. 08, 2009 20:04
I would like to get a full detail of Business/Visit trip for Syrian Nationa...
Asked by Mr.MS.Aguila from UAE
| May. 07, 2011 21:01
Tourist visa question. Thank you!
Asked by Tatiana from USA
| Jun. 14, 2018 22:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)