Asked by Md shai khul bari from Bangladesh | Nov. 15, 2012 02:07
About:China Embassy in Thailand

I am in Thailand with tourist visa and doing medical for my wife. I need China visa. Pls advice.

I am a marine chief engineer & Bangladeshi.
We came here with tourist visa and now my wife is under medical treatment. some more days she need to stay here.
Now company requesting me to join ship from china port.
Please advice, can I get single entry china visa from your Bangkok Thai embassy & what documents need. FYI, Earlier also I joined & sign off from china.
Please advice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Whitney | Nov. 15, 2012 03:38
Hi, I am afraid not, you may need to apply in Bangladesh if you need visa to China. Your previous one is helpful. The policy to apply from a third country is getting tough, you may need to show your long-term status in Thailand if you want to apply there.
Related Questions:
I am a filipino working in thailand need working visa going to china
| Mar. 16, 2014 04:16
I'm a US Passport holder staying in Thailand on a Tourist visa. A school in...
Asked by Mr.David from USA
| Aug. 02, 2009 20:29
hi, am from ghana africa, and i want to visit my wife who is resident in...
Asked by Mr.john from ghana
| Aug. 06, 2009 02:03
I am living in Thailand on a multiple entry tourist visa. My wife works in ...
Asked by Mr.Alex from USA
| Feb. 20, 2010 03:32
I am an Egyptian citizen going to China for tourist. However, I need to be ...
Asked by Mrs.Yosra Abdel Fattah from Egypt
| May. 19, 2009 04:48
Hi I want to apply for a Q1 or Q2
Asked by David from Australia
| May. 10, 2015 21:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)