Asked by roundtheworld from Switzerland | Nov. 12, 2012 09:00
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

no fixed route/schedule/ticket

i (swiss citizen) will be traveling 12 months around the world and do not have a fixed route or plan ticket for china but will most probably cross/travel through china at some point. thus i will not be able to apply for a visa beforehand. in that case can i apply for a 1 year multiple entry L before departing from switzerland without providing a ticket or hotel? if not can i get it at the border/immigration while arriving in china?

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Nov. 13, 2012 02:51
I am afraid not, if you are visiting China for the first time, you can not get a multiple entries. If you are for short time visit, you are suggested to apply a single entry in HK/Macao while traveling. Visa can not be got at the border on arrival.
Related Questions:
Is there a to-and fro trip Xian - Qianling taxi service at a fixed fare?
Asked by Al K from Malaysia
| Mar. 14, 2015 03:34
Are there Hong Kong octopus cards of different prices or the price is fixed...
Asked by marco from Italy
| Aug. 01, 2011 22:40
hi! My dob is 26july 1983 n my bf is 20nov 1981 what are our lucky no plz t...
Asked by rameshwori from ingdia
| Sep. 12, 2013 04:46
Does the elder octopus card charge a fixed amount regardless of distrance o...
Asked by P Wan from hong kong
| Nov. 11, 2013 20:27
Does round trip ticket in Shenzhen Shekou port mean one has to come back sa...
Asked by subha from USA
| Sep. 05, 2014 01:40
Hey I've had an injury for more than two years now. Will it be fixed this y...
Asked by Emilie from USA
| Mar. 11, 2015 03:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)