Asked by SEE from Malaysia | Nov. 05, 2012 07:40
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

How to apply for a china visa for my son?

We are Malaysian and will be visiting Shenzen in mid December. My son is 18 years old, Malaysian passport holder and studying in Singapore at the moment. Please advice on how my son can apply for a china visa. Does he need a parent consent when applying? Can he apply on his own without parent present? Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ella | Nov. 06, 2012 01:16
You can apply for him with his passport and other documents. Personal appearance is not required. If he is studying in Singapore, he can also apply by himself. As I know, parent present is not required.
Related Questions:
i live in china , i want to invite my son to visit me for travel for 1 mont...
Asked by surinder kumar from India
| Jun. 26, 2012 21:38
How can I apply for Visa to China, I am going to Shanghai to join my Son fo...
Asked by kathleen Fitzsimons from Ireland
| Nov. 19, 2011 01:59
My son is on x2 visa, he is from Zimbabwe. he wants to apply for x1 how is ...
Asked by L chikono from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 26, 2015 03:09
My son is a college student in Hong Kong,how should I apply for visa?what k...
Asked by Habib from Iran
| Oct. 18, 2012 04:57
I wanted to study in Hong Kong about a year and bring my son and my mother ...
Asked by Mrs.Oei from Malaysian
| Dec. 22, 2010 20:38
IF I'm in dubai and apply an tourist visa going to hongkong and my son is i...
Asked by evelyn cortez from united arabs emerates
| Jan. 06, 2013 01:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)