Asked by Tim Q. from USA | Oct. 31, 2012 06:47
About:China Visa Application Requirements

Taking a minor to China without their parents

I would like to take one of my students to a martial art tournament in China. He is 16 years old and will be traveling without his parents. What documents and visas etc. are needed? If he is injured at the tournament
what is needed to get him medical care? Also if any of our adults are injured at the tournament, whtat is needed for medical care? Any additonal advice is appreciated.

Thank You,

Tim Q.

Answers (1)
Answered by Evelyn | Nov. 01, 2012 02:53
For this purpose, you and your student can apply for business visas F to China. For minors, there is not such restriction to travel without accompany. But you'd better check if they are allowed to travel abroad or need any documents to pass through US immigration. For the medical care issue, you'd better contact the tournament organizer for details.
Related Questions:
Minor - Visa query
Asked by Honey from London
| Jun. 24, 2018 22:38
Minor travelling to china without parents (who are divorced)
Asked by Hannah Wright from United Kingdom
| Mar. 09, 2017 20:48
Hi, I am filipina presently in Shanghai. I would like to know how can my ch...
Asked by Ms.Anna from Shanghai
| Nov. 27, 2008 22:01
I would like to ask the china visa requirements for minor applicants if the...
Asked by Ms.Emma Liezl tan from Philippines
| Jan. 24, 2011 03:33
Can a Chinese mother with US citizenship secure visa for minor child w/o Am...
Asked by Wen from USA
| Jun. 23, 2015 21:17
Hi! I just have a few questions regarding getting an affidavit of support ...
Asked by Ms.Zyra from Philippines
| Nov. 02, 2009 21:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)