Asked by amrit from India | Oct. 02, 2012 08:34
About:China Visa on Arrival

How can I extend my Chinese visa?


i have applied for business type visa in chinese embassy ,as i am schedule to leave for china on 15 october 2012.The purpose of my visit is 2 months training in the chinese company.I am applying for visa in india.Kindly clear my following doubts:-

(a) can business visa be granted for 60 days validity?

(b) In case i am provided visa for only 30 days ,how can i extend my visa validity by another 30 days in china as i need to complete my training.

Answers (1)
Answered by Vrajesh from India | Oct. 02, 2012 10:08
Dear Amrit,

You can get double entry visa even you are coming to China for the first time, one of my friend has just go the same visa the total duration is 90 Days and each entry will allow you 30 days stay in China, you can also get your visa renewed from Shenzhen Visa Office and Hong Kong.

You can mail me for any help|vrajesh

Best Luck!
Related Questions:
How many times I can extend my L visa without leaving China?
| Apr. 29, 2015 02:06
S2 type extension issue
Asked by John from Singapore
| Aug. 27, 2017 20:39
How can I extend my stay in china after the require three months
Asked by Ogbonnaya Patrick eze from South Africa
| Apr. 08, 2018 01:45
have a got an 'L' type for 30 days but I had made my flight reservations on...
Asked by Madhura from India
| Jun. 13, 2017 04:49
How many times can I extend L visa?
| Apr. 29, 2015 02:26
Hey I will be traveling to China on a Ghanaian passport with an F visa for ...
Asked by Benedicta from Ghana
| Jan. 09, 2018 21:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)