Asked by Lilian Sorensen from Canada | Sep. 20, 2012 12:16
About:China Consulate in Toronto

Do I need 3rd entry visa while in transit in Beijing?

I am taking cruise from Beijing to Bangkok, then flying back from Bangkok to Beijing with SriLankan Airlines and few hours later with Air Canada back to Toronto. I just learned that I will have to collect my luggage and go
and connect with AirCanada to continue my flight. I will not leave the airport as I am in transit.
Do I need additional chinese visa for collecting my luggage from SriLankan Airlines and going to Air Canada counter? Does Sri Lankan Air use Terminal 3 in Beijing? I had already applyed for 2 entry. Do I need one more just to collect my luggage and go to Air Canada counter? Nobody can give me an answer. You are my only hope. Thanks a million Lilian

Answers (1)
Answered by Cathy | Sep. 21, 2012 01:31
Hi, your current double entry is ok. You can apply for a 24 hour Stay Permit even if you are required visa to collect your luggage.
Related Questions:
If I want to use this 72-Hour Visa-Free Transit and need to stay in Beijing...
Asked by Aliona from Italy
| Dec. 02, 2016 21:43
Do I need to apply for Visa if my transit is less than 24 hours?
Asked by XY from United Kingdom
| Nov. 16, 2015 20:56
I will be flying home to the United States from Thailand and I have a 12 ho...
Asked by ashley from USA
| Jun. 08, 2017 20:38
Do I need a multiple entry visa?
Asked by John from United Kingdom
| Mar. 05, 2015 03:43
Transit in Beijing for 10hours
Asked by KAREN from Malaysia
| Apr. 10, 2017 20:50
Hi, I have an Australian passport and have to wait for 20 hours for connect...
Asked by Ernie from Australia
| Jun. 20, 2013 04:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)