Asked by Abbas Md. Gola from Japan | Sep. 18, 2012 01:48
About:Chinese Embassy in Bangladesh

visa for transit in Kunming and Shanghai

I am a Bangladeshi, studying PhD at Japan. 5th January 2013 I will go to Bangladesh and 5th February 2013 I will come back to Japan. I will travel through China Eastern Airlines. My flight details are:
on 5th January 2013, from Kansai, Osaka, Japan to Pudong, Shanghai, China. Transit time 2 hours and 40 minutes and no need to plane change. Than Pudong to Kunming, China and at Kunming 12 hours and 35 minutes transit time. Here I need to change the plane.
on 5th February 2013, from Dhaka, Bangladesh to Kunming, and at Kunming 13 hours and 5 minutes transit time. Here I need to change the plane. Than from Kunming to Pudong, China. Here transit time is 1 hour and 55 minutes but no need to change the plane.

My question is should I need any visa for China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Derek | Sep. 18, 2012 04:20
If you need to change plane, you need to apply for transit visas in advance.
Related Questions:
Way S Korea - China - S Korea
Asked by Misha from Belarus
| Mar. 09, 2017 03:56
Asked by Kathy from Italy
| Jun. 28, 2018 13:59
Travelling from auckland to delhi wih an indian passport
Asked by parth from New Zealand
| Nov. 09, 2016 21:54
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
I am a French citizen and I will be on transit in Guangzhou for less than 3...
Asked by Nelly from France
| Oct. 11, 2014 20:49
Does a Nigerian passport qualify for the 24-hour visa-free transit (to leav...
Asked by A. from Nigeria
| Feb. 27, 2017 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)