Asked by ching from Hong Kong | Sep. 13, 2012 03:06
About:China Visa

Visa to Zhuhai for a Filipina domestic helper in HK.

I am a Filipina domestic helper in Hong Kong and plans to visit Zhuhai for three days. Do I have to go at the Chinese embassy here in HK for a tourist visa and do they need an authorization letter from my boss? Please help. Thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Luke | Sep. 13, 2012 04:49
Yes, you need to apply for a China tourist visa in advance in HK, from the Commissioner's office of the Ministry of China Foreign Affairs. Authorization letter is not requiired, but you need to provide financial proof, a copy of Chinese hotel booking and return flight ticket for tourist application. Your HK ID card or permit is required if any.
Related Questions:
i am a filipina working in hk as domestic helper can i get china visa in se...
Asked by emelyn from Philippines
| Apr. 11, 2012 01:20
I'm filipina domestic helper her in hk. How I can get a one day shenzhen vi...
Asked by Ellah from Hk
| Sep. 13, 2014 03:20
am i allowed to take interview? and if i will be qualified for the job, how...
Asked by Gm from Philippines
| May. 18, 2015 21:16
I would like my Filipina Domestic Helper to travel with my family to Cyprus...
Ms.LAURENDEJ from Hong Kong
| Feb. 15, 2011 19:15
I am a filipina, domestic helper here in hongkong, I would like to visit sh...
Asked by soledad. v. flores from Philippines
| Oct. 18, 2011 04:15
what are the requirements for applying tourist visa to China?
Asked by mely manuel from philippines
| Jan. 28, 2012 20:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)