Asked by Tajuden soroush from Afghanistan | Sep. 01, 2012 14:18
About:China Embassy in Afghanistan

please advise me for getting VISA and expense of two years in China to get master degree

dear sir i want to go china to get my (master degry) ,so please advise me for getting VISA and expense of this term ,it means expense of being two years in China with university fee . also please tell me how to get VIsa .


Answers (1)
Answered by Lisa | Sep. 01, 2012 22:40
You should apply for an admission letter from your selected Chinese university first, and then apply for a China student visa with the help of the school from the China embassy in Afghanistan. You may ha ve to go to the embassy to apply for the visa in person.

If you will study for art subjects, the tuition fee is US $2,200-3,700 per person per year; if for science, technology, agriculture, medicine, sports, the tuition fee is US $2,600-7,400
per person per year. The cost of living also varies from city to city.

In a word, I advise you fix your university first, then the school may tell you all what you want.
Related Questions:
Working Z Visa after finishing studies in China?
Asked by Dhiresh from Mauritius
| Apr. 04, 2017 20:14
Could you please give me details imformation about a university offering ma...
Asked by morris from Liberia
| Sep. 27, 2012 20:53
I want to get master degree in Econometrics. What is the best option for me...
Asked by Mr.Santosh from Nepal
| Apr. 22, 2010 02:15
Work permit. I shall be very thankful to you.
Asked by Basharat Ali from Pakistan
| Jun. 15, 2018 01:11
Which visa should i apply for and my course is for 2 years .
Asked by rahul from india
| Aug. 12, 2013 02:38
Hello, I am about to graduate in China (masters degree) and I got a job off...
Asked by 鸭子先生 from China
| May. 11, 2017 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)