Asked by Jeanette Tan from Singapore | Aug. 26, 2012 21:48
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Permission To Stay in China

My visa issued in China expired 16 Nov. 2012. If I return to China on 12 Oct. 2012, do I need to apply for a
new Visa in Singapore for stay to 08 Dec. 2012. I normally apply for Multi-Entry with 12-Month Validity. Without a new visa, how long stay will the China's Imigration grant me permit to be in China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jason | Aug. 27, 2012 03:47
How about the duration granted on your visa? If 30 days, then you can apply for an extension of stay from the local public security bureau one week before your duration is over. In other words, you can use your present China visa enter China on Oct. 12, and stay for 30 days, and then apply for an extension of 30 days stay in China. Thus, you won't need to exit China to apply for another visa. Anyway, all depends on the duration of your present visa.
Related Questions:
Dear sir I get married with a Chinese girl After what I do if want long tim...
Asked by Anilkumar from India
| Feb. 09, 2017 01:24
Hello i have itinerary to go China more than 30 days, so i make Visa L doub...
Asked by Dyah Ayu Dina from Indonesia
| Jan. 16, 2015 00:56
Are there any areas of China that foreigners are not allowed to go to?
Asked by Gayle from USA
| Jun. 20, 2016 22:04
Is it possible to change a work visa to a business M type
Asked by Paul from China
| Sep. 24, 2016 01:40
Is permission required for bring ashes into China? A permission by Entry co...
Asked by grace brixton from new zealand
| Sep. 04, 2013 01:18
Is it standard policy to do background checks on every visa application?
Asked by LeeAnn from Canada
| Jun. 13, 2015 01:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)