Asked by Ghiesse from Sweden | Jul. 24, 2012 04:20
About:Visa Policy of China

Do we need a visa if we are just planning to stay in china for 2 days?

Hi, i am swedish and my wife is from philippines and we are planning to go home to philippines this decenber and on our way back to sweden we would like to stop in beijing and take a quick visit for 3 or 2 days maybe...we are wondering if we need to apply for visa? And if we need ? Wat are the requirements for me and for my wife? Thank You.

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jul. 24, 2012 05:02
You both need to apply for a tourist visa in advance. Documents required are passport, application form and photo, return ticket hotel reservation in China. You can apply in Sweden but keep in mind that a single entry China visa is valid for 3 months after issue date. So, do not apply too early. For China visa application in Phlippines, you can refer to the official website of the China embassy.
Related Questions:
do we (Filipinos) need a visa for shanghai if we are just guna stay for 5 d...
Asked by anne from Philippines
| Jun. 09, 2012 04:15
We embark on a Cruise ship from Shanghai to Tokyo.
Asked by Man Vo from USA
| Mar. 29, 2018 21:17
Staying in Apartments instead of hotels
Asked by Javier from Puerto Rico
| Apr. 12, 2015 21:32
We are planning a trip to the Canton Trade Fair in October. We just found ...
Asked by Ms.Dethman from USA
| Jun. 18, 2009 01:22
Do we need a visa if we stay in Hong Kong 2 days?
Asked by Cathy Schouten from Australia
| Sep. 20, 2017 04:36
Hello! Me, my dad and my brother are planning to go to Hongkong for a holid...
Asked by Ms.Jessica from Philippines
| Jun. 20, 2009 02:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)