Asked by clive from UAE | Jul. 12, 2012 05:15
About:Marriage Registration in China

Post marriage procedure between a foreigner and chinese national outside china

Please advice the post marriage process and documentation after a marriage certificate is issued. Me and my girlfriend are residing in UAE. She is chinese and i m india. We have solomized our marriage in the india consulate last month. Now what are the procedures for registering this marriage certificate in China ? What visa the spouse is entitled for visiting China ? What is the process ?

Answers (1)
Answered by ROshan from Sri Lanka | Jul. 12, 2012 20:19
You need to get a single status certificate, as well as the birth certificate. Both of the two documents needs to be translated into Chinese. They also need to be authenticated by Chinese embassy/consulate in India where you reside. With these document, you need further to apply for a tourist visa to China.
Related Questions:
Will the post office be open on national day?
Asked by Tony from United States
| Oct. 04, 2016 20:14
Shenzen province China to Hong Kong
Asked by Sam from Australia
| Apr. 15, 2018 22:52
are the post office open during the national day holidays in shanghai?
Asked by Michelle
| Sep. 22, 2013 20:53
Hi, I'm an Australian citizen planning on travelling to China in September ...
Asked by Brad from Australia
| Jul. 16, 2017 21:26
Am i correct in thinking we have to pay £85 visa fee, ( visa l) plus £66 as...
Asked by m bennett from United Kingdom
| Apr. 25, 2017 20:37
what distance is there between the guard post of the great wall
Asked by teacher 1 from Australia
| Aug. 23, 2012 21:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)