Asked by s.dias from Sri Lanka | Jul. 07, 2012 04:28
About:China Visa

i am a sri lankan have 6months dual entry visa with single entry 30days in F category.

tried to extend for 3 months but PSB exit & entry office refused it as i am a sri lankan.
how can i extend it when i am in china, what documents i need.
pl adv.

qu 2 - can i go to hong kong with my china visa to fly from shanghai to hong kong as i am a sri lankan

Answers (1)
Answered by Daniel | Jul. 08, 2012 01:07
If the local PSB refused, I'm afraid no other ways for you to get the extension. I advise you go to Hk to apply for a new China visa to enter and stay in China for a nother period of time.

You can fly from Shanghai to Hk, but I find that you still need a visa to enter HK, and you may have to apply for a Hk visa from the immigration office of Hk in Beijing first. Thus, I advise you fly to Hk from Beijing directly after you get the visa there.
Related Questions:
I am a student studying in Shanghai on a category F visa. I was told it wa...
Asked by Mr.Powers from USA
| Mar. 25, 2010 03:39
Going to macau
Asked by Ruwanthika from Sri Lanka
| Jun. 21, 2016 22:13
Visit visa to Macau for a couple of days
Asked by Fazni from Ahsan
| Sep. 19, 2016 20:05
hello i am sri lankan now i am in India i need visit in china can i apply S...
Mr.DARSHANA from Sri Lanka
| May. 06, 2011 01:45
Dear , i am Pakistani passport holder and i am visiting china and i hav...
Asked by Mr.REHAN from Pakistan
| Mar. 21, 2010 02:20
If i am on official visit to Macau flying via Bangkok, is it required to ob...
Asked by C.Tissera from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 06, 2015 03:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)