Asked by Simon from Qatar | Jul. 05, 2012 15:46
About:China Embassy in Qatar

Do I need a transit visa or a full tourist visa to visit for 11 hours?

I am a New Zealand passport holder with a Qatar residence visa. In August I will fly to New Zealand and I am thinking of buying a ticket that will give me *two* 11 hour stopovers in Guangzhou (one on the way to New Zealand and one on the way back to Qatar). Do I need to apply for a transit visa or a full tourist visa (with multiple entries)? If I am there for half a day then I would like to get out of the airport and see the city :)

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jul. 06, 2012 04:49
If you want to go out of the airport for sight-seeing, you can apply in advance for a double entry China tourist visa.
Related Questions:
im from philippines and i want to go to hongkong as tourist for two days, d...
Asked by jun from philippines
| Mar. 12, 2012 01:52
I am finnish citizen and now I am working as musician on the cruise ship Az...
Asked by Mr.Franciszek Gajewski from Finland
| Jan. 23, 2011 02:54
3nights Beijing 1 night Hong Kong then board a cruise
Asked by Julie from England
| May. 29, 2017 16:07
I am travelling from Philippines to Los Angeles and stopping over Guangzhou...
Asked by Sara from Philippines
| Mar. 28, 2017 02:37
do i need a transit visa if i was staying at the aiport almost 11 hours, th...
Asked by razel tagle from Philippines
| Nov. 27, 2012 03:45
Am I covered by the 72-hour transit visa if I go into Beijing?
Asked by Brian from UK/Italy
| Sep. 27, 2015 21:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)