Asked by surinder kumar from India | Jun. 26, 2012 11:16
About:China Tourist Visa

i live in china , i want to invite my son to visit me for travel for 1 month,how to apply visa

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Jun. 26, 2012 21:38
Hi, you need to give your son an invitation letter. Then your son still need to prepare the following documents:
1) Application Form with recently-taken color photo glued or stapled on.
2) Valid Passport and a copy of its information page .
3) The original and copy of the Kinship Certificate or the Birth Certificate and the Marriage Certificate.
4) Personal Written Statement (Covering Letter,with details as follows: A. name of the scenic spot; B. name, address and contact number of the inviting(contact company or person).
5) Other documents required by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General.

With the above documents, he should go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate General to apply a L visa for family visit.
Related Questions:
Hi, I live in Israel and I want to invite my friend who lives in China for...
Asked by Mr.David from Israel
| Oct. 28, 2009 19:58
hi, i am stdent here in china since 2 year.. actuually my wants to visit ...
Asked by Mr.saad from pakistan
| Oct. 12, 2009 04:58
hi there, im ambie.. im in china right now, and i want to invite my mom and...
Asked by Ms.ambie from China
| Nov. 11, 2010 21:39
My son and I live in Porto, Portugal. We want to apply for a visa to pay a...
Asked by Ms.A. Ribeiro from Portugal
| Jun. 04, 2009 03:58
Can I mail my application.
Asked by Mary Smith from USA
| Oct. 24, 2017 21:07
Application and renewal procedure for the S1 visa and also travelling
Asked by Slim from China
| Sep. 24, 2015 03:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)