Asked by Derek from Switzerland | Jun. 20, 2012 04:54
About:China Embassy in Switzerland

UK Passport Holder with Swiss Type B Permit

UK passport holder with with Swiss type B permit planning to do business visit to a company in Beijing and Shanghai.

Just wanted to confirm I need the following when applying for visa (multi entry visa with 12 month validity) in Berne?
1) Letter of invite from both companies
2) UK Passsport and B permit
3) Completed Form
4) 1 passport picture

I also assume if I turn up prior to 11am I can submit form and pick up visa sameday if I pay the accelerated CHF50 fee as well?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jun. 20, 2012 22:57
for multiple entry China business visa application, you need to provide Invitation Letter of duly authorized Chinese institute. In the Invitation Letter should include all clear information, designation, signature and stamp on. So, one of the two companies is ok but need to get a stamp from local Foreign affairs. Except the documents you mentioned above, you need also the return ticket and hotel reservation in China. If the company will sponsor all these, they should write clearly in the invitation letter.

Yes, rush service (same day collection service) is available.
Related Questions:
I hold a UK Passport and also have a Swiss B permit, can I apply for China ...
Asked by Jason Smith from UK & CH
| Sep. 15, 2012 02:19
document for visa L to China
| Feb. 22, 2018 00:09
I am South African passport holder with a swiss B permit and I would like t...
Asked by Mrs.Stone from South Africa
| Mar. 17, 2011 03:34
I am a student studying in Switzerland. I have HKSAR passport and Swiss B-p...
Asked by Mr.LAM from Switzerland
| May. 16, 2010 22:56
a nigerian passport holder , with swiss work permit
Asked by fred from Switzerland
| Jun. 19, 2012 02:50
Swiss Passport Holder Seeks China Visa in the UK
Asked by Rod Kaats from USA
| May. 21, 2014 01:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)