Asked by Francisco from Guatemala | Jun. 18, 2012 18:28
About:China Embassy in Costa Rica


I Need to get a visa for me and a friend that will be traveling to Hong Kong and Shanghai. We will be arriving in Hong Kong on December 27 as aour port of entry and continuing the same day to Shanghai, We will then travel again to Hong Kong on December 30 and stay there for 4 days.

How many entries i need? How do we pay in US $ and the total for both? What do we need to send ? Please answer, thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Jun. 18, 2012 23:12
Hi, Francisco. Your route is (Guatemala-HK-Shanghai-HK-Guatemala),right? Then you only need a single entry L visa. You are exempted from visa to HK. You need the following documents:
1. Original, signed Guatemala passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.bPassport-type
2. photograph: 1cProof of status. Copy of Green Card or other proof of legal status dItinerary.
3. Other documents may be needed.

I suggest you to apply through a visa agent. The total fee for you two may be $180.
Related Questions:
What are the procedures expected from me to get china visa?
Asked by yoni from Ethiopia
| Jul. 23, 2017 22:29
what are the procedures to get the visa for bangladeshi national for China ...
Asked by Mizan from UAE
| Jan. 03, 2012 00:35
Seminar.I would like to know the procedures to apply for the Chinese Visa. ...
Asked by Lou from Jamaica
| Apr. 20, 2017 04:31
i want to go to macao for work from philippines. What are the procedures?
Asked by casin from Philippines
| Sep. 12, 2017 22:31
I will be coming from auckland on a Australian passport for 10 days
Asked by Lisa from New Zealand
| Sep. 22, 2016 21:15
i want to know the procedures for visa for someone who wants to work in Chi...
Asked by samson from Togo
| Aug. 24, 2012 03:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)