Asked by Anil from India | Jun. 15, 2012 06:18
About:Chinese Embassy in India

When to Apply for Visa for Visit to Beijing for three weeks

I and my wife plan to visit our son, who is working in Beijing, in September for three weeks. When should we apply for visa ? i.e. how many days before the visit?

I am confused by the above answer to Sunil (India)

1. For L visa, the duration is 30 days.

What is this duration?

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jun. 16, 2012 01:36
If you plan to enter China in September, you should apply for a China visa in July or August. A single entry China visa is valid for 3 months from issue date. Generally, L visa has duration of 30 days, it means you can stay in China for 30 days after entry. It is the maximum stay in China on a single entry tourist visa.
Related Questions:
My friend is Filipina and will be in belgium with shengen visa.
Asked by saelens from Belgium
| May. 29, 2012 22:22
I am an Australian on holiday in Europe and I head to China in about 7 week...
Asked by Meredith from Australia
| Jul. 16, 2012 03:03
Finnish citizen applying for visa to China in Seoul
Asked by Pekka Peltonen from Finland
| May. 09, 2016 21:59
I'm an Australian citizen, living in UK. Can I apply for a visa on arrival?...
Asked by Kylie from Australia
| Oct. 19, 2012 01:37
Mom coming to visit me in China, but not staying in a hotel when we're in D...
Asked by Sarah from USA
| Dec. 01, 2011 03:10
I am British but have residency in Azerbaijan
Asked by Craig from Azerbaijan
| Mar. 29, 2018 20:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)