Asked by u.dias from sri lanka | Jun. 07, 2012 11:26
About:China Visa Fees

I got each stay 30days visa for 6 months duel many days early I have to extend each stay

pl advice how many days early I have to apply to extend each stay from department of local public security authority when i am in china

do you issue dual entry 6 months valid visa for 30 days each stay & is it possible to extend it from china upto 3 months from department of local public security reply

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Jun. 07, 2012 23:11
Ten days before the duration expires.

There is double entry visa with a validity of 6 months and each having a 30 days duration. Provided that you have obtained the double entry permit, you can apply a 30 days extension at the local public security before the duration expires. By this way, you can stay in China for up to 3 months.
Related Questions:
F business visa
Asked by Geetha from Singapore
| Feb. 02, 2012 04:00
How many entries if I have a multiple entry one valid for 6 months?
Asked by John from United Kingdom
| Nov. 12, 2014 19:38
Good day, my visa katogerie L is a 6 month double entry with 30days for st...
Asked by Mr.Buehler from Germany
| Feb. 20, 2010 21:08
Hello, Can I get Double entry,each entry 30days stay, on my first time Chin...
Asked by Rao from India
| Mar. 27, 2015 04:28
You can not longer get a one year China visa only six months and only doubl...
Asked by bob from Canada
| Jun. 19, 2011 21:33
My intended stay (5 months), but only granted M visa 30days max stay, doubl...
Asked by Carwyn lee from Malaysia
| Jun. 14, 2017 21:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)