Asked by Braden from New Zealand | Jun. 07, 2012 01:47
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Transfering Permit

I am transferring from a rural city in Jiangsu to Qingdao, Shandong in August. My contract with my current employer ends at the end of June and I am going home to New Zealand for two months between jobs. I am going to be up in Qingdao for a few days next week and will have two full days in the city (and should have an extra half a day when arriving). My residence permit and foreign experts cert. are both good unil mid November. Do I need to rush through a change in my documentation or just wait until August when I get back to transfer everything between cities? Is it possible to transfer residence permits and foreign experts certs. in two days or less? My current employer is organizing my release document at the moment and has no problems with me moving to my new employer since they are not competeing against one another.

Answers (1)
Answered by Joe | Jun. 07, 2012 04:02
You can do this until August when you get back to China. What you need to do is only a resident permit renewal. As I know, in order to transfer the residence permit when change employer, following documents are needed:
1. Release letter stamped by your present company.
2. New company's business license (take original for show)
3. A copy of the Social Insurance Registration certificate of your new company.
4. Application letter written by the new employer that should be addressed to the Labor and Social Security Bureau, with explaination why they would like to employ you.
5. Resume Written by yourself together with a Chinese translation.
6. A Copy of your degree certificate if any, also with Chinese version.
7. A copy of your labor contract with the new company.
8. Passport, residence permit application form attached with photo.
9. Employment Registration Form of Foreign Employees
10. The Alien Employment Permit
Related Questions:
I'm flying from Amsterdam (NL) to Beijing airport and transfering to Hong-K...
Asked by Ary from Netherlands
| Aug. 27, 2015 02:23
Do you need a visa for transfering airplane in Guangzhous for Portugese cit...
Asked by shari from USA
| Dec. 19, 2012 20:54
travelling international to Guangzhou airport then transfering to Vancouver...
Asked by Aussie Traveller from Australia
| Jul. 12, 2011 03:48
Thai Air Bangkok to Beijing then UA to Wash DCs
Asked by Mark from USA
| Apr. 26, 2014 22:34
How far is from beijing south railways to PEK?how long between 2 points?
Asked by HANI from Iran
| Feb. 14, 2016 02:07
Transfer Beijing to Shanghai, and then to Hong Kong
Asked by David from USA
| Oct. 22, 2017 19:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)