Asked by Dan from China | Jun. 04, 2012 05:02
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

F visa multi entry: does re-entering China extend duration of stay

I have a multi-entry F visa that is valid for one year. It says "duration of each stay: 60 after entry". Does that mean that every time I leave China and then come back I get another 60 days, or do I only get 60 days from the date of my first entry? For example: let's say I entered for the first time on May 15; my visa's duration would run out 60 days later on July 15. However, if I first entered on May 15, but then on June 15 hopped across the boarder to HK and came back, would my visa's duration re-up for a NEW 60 days (now expiring on August 15)? Let me be clear: I am only asking about extending the duration of stay, not about the expiry date of the F-Visa itself. Thanks all!

Answers (1)
Answered by Melissa | Jun. 04, 2012 22:35
You will get a re-up duration of 60 days each time you enter China.
Related Questions:
I am a US citizen doing business in China. Are there new regulations about ...
Asked by Cathy from China
| Jun. 30, 2011 22:10
I am on a 90 day, multi-entry L Visa that is about to expire on the 15th. ...
Asked by d808 from USA
| Sep. 03, 2012 03:08
what does a 6 months F visa with multiple {M} entry with a duration of each...
Asked by Angela from Kenya
| Jul. 30, 2012 03:28
Visa duration of stay 60 days
Asked by Paul Kim from USA
| Oct. 23, 2018 08:24
Expiry date for a visa
Asked by joshec from United Kingdom
| Aug. 08, 2012 03:24
We are on a cruise stopping in three ports in china and then we are taking ...
Asked by Marg from Canada
| Jul. 14, 2012 03:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)