Asked by Imad from Iraq | Jun. 01, 2012 10:01
About:Chinese Embassy in Jordan

I am iraqi student in china

Hello Sir;
I am Iraqi student in china. I have resident permit, and i want to invite my family to visit me. they are in Iraq now. So, please what are the documents the Chinese embassy need to give them visa?
I hope to hear your response as soon as
Thanks for your cooperation

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin | Jun. 02, 2012 03:19
Basicly, you need to send them an invitation letter, better to be stamped by official office, such as your university or local foerign affairs. Together with copies of your passport, China student visa/residence permit. Other documents needed are their original passport and photocopy of the information page of passport, application form attached with photo, return tickets and hotel reservation. If necessary, they are required to provide financial support as a proof that they can cover their expenditure in China.
Related Questions:
hello I am Iraqi student in china can I applay tourist visa to japan with m...
Asked by Ashwak jasim from Iraq
| Feb. 02, 2017 20:41
how do I get I want to categorize Visa Travel Pearls China Shanghai City or...
Asked by Saif from Sweden
| Jan. 04, 2015 20:54
my husband works in China, can I get a S1 visa from Erbil ?
Asked by wafa from Iraq
| Mar. 17, 2015 03:07
Dear sir , please , I want to ask about visa application , I am Iraqi stud...
Asked by Mr.HASAN KH. from Iraq
| Dec. 25, 2010 02:55
what papers, photo...etc are needed to get china visa?
Asked by bairam from iraq
| Oct. 06, 2011 22:19
hello dears iam an Iraqi student , studying in Taiwan ,i will go to macau ...
Asked by Mr.salah from iraq
| Dec. 23, 2009 20:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)